12 Week iOS & Amazon Cloud Bootcamp
TurnToTech is now accepting applications for its May batch!
Read more about the iOS and Cloud bootcamp here
Duration: May 5th, 2014 – August 4th, 2014
Next Steps: TurnToTech will contact you within 2 business days.
Curriculum in brief:
Ask for the detailed week by week plan when you visit us
- 6 week mobile development training using iOS with Java back end on Amazon cloud
- What’s different about Mobile Development
- Role of the cloud
- iOS Architecture
- Amazon EC2 architecture
- Developing for the Device
- Objective-C 2.0 programming on iOS 7
- iOS Frameworks – iAD, Location, Payments, Animation, Social, AV
- 3rd Party iOS frameworks : Facebook, Twitter SDK, Core-Plot, Google maps
- On-device storage using sqlite and core-data
- Developing Back end Services
- Designing services
- Developing services using Java on Tomcat with MySQL Database
- Deployment on Amazon Cloud ( EC2)
- Tools for development
- Xcode, LLVM Debugger
- Xcode Instruments for memory analysis, performance analysis
- Eclipse for Java development
- Techniques for debugging Java code in a server environment
- Use github for source control
- 6 Weeks Internship on a real-world product
- Choose projects from a few different categories – edu, healthcare, productivity
- Work on real life applications
- Get exposure to full Software Development Lifecycle using Agile methodology
- Understand end-to-end software development process – this includes requirements management, system design, architecture, development, testing and versioning.
Please fill out the form to the best of your ability!